Custom Website Design & Development
For over a decade, Sandlapper Creative has been serving clients in Columbia and in the surrounding Midlands of South Carolina. Our custom websites are powered by the WordPress content management system, which provide clients with an easy way to manage their website content. No clunky, one size fits all page builders or themes here! We hand code all of your page templates and tailor the Dashboard experience to the needs of each website, so making updates is a breeze. We provide all of our web design clients with one hour of training on how to use their websites via screen share to answer any questions before the site goes live.
Columbia, SC Web Design
Don’t be fooled because we’re physically located in the Upstate – we’ve worked with several clients in the Irmo, Lexington, and greater Columbia area over the years. In fact, our owner got his first job out of college in Columbia and has family in the area, so he knows the area quite well (including the correct pronunciations of Huger and Gervais). If you’re in the Midlands and are in need of a new website, we’d love to talk with you about how we can help.
Included with all of our websites:
- A professional, fast-loading, custom web design – we schedule a discovery session at the onset of every project to learn about each client and what their goals are.
- WordPress CMS – trusted by brands large and small all over the world, WordPress is by far the most popular content management system in the world.
- One hour of virtual WordPress training – we want to make sure you know how to manage your website, so we’ll demo what’s under the hood and answer any questions that you may have.
- 30 days of support after launch – we will continue to be available, free of charge, for one month after the site launches to make any final tweaks.
- Full ownership of the website – once final payment is made, the code and artwork on the website are yours. Free and clear.
- Contact form system – a super powerful drag and drop form builder will make sure your customers have an easy way to get in touch with you.
- Google Analytics integration – keep track of how many visitors come to your website, where they are from, and how they made their way to you.
- SEO best practices – we’ll follow Google’s guidelines when coding up your website and install a plugin to handle some basic search engine optimization tasks to help your website rank well.
Need more? We also offer…
Managed WordPress hosting – our server is run by folks that specialize in WordPress and can provide fantastic 24/7 support via chat or phone (seriously, it’s refreshing to find a hosting company that knows what they’re doing and can communicate well with you). Backups of your site are taken automatically each night or manually before updates are made, and the website can be rolled back with a single click. Staging environments and malware monitoring/removal are both built in to every account.
Support & Maintenance retainers – even though you have control over your website, we know that some clients need a hand on an ongoing basis. We can provide a block of hours each month to safely update the software, post new content, and generally keep things running like new.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Plans – you’ve got a new website, so let’s make sure your customers can find it! While our websites are search engine friendly out of the box, we’ll develop a game plan tailored to your business to continue improving your rankings in Google.
Are you in the Columbia area and want to learn more?
We'd love to hear about your project. Get in touch today!Request a Quote